- Remael, A., Reviers, N. and Vandekerckhove, R. (2016). “Audiovisual Translation. Theoretical and methodological challenges: some research trends.” In Gambier, Yves and Sara Ramos Pinto (eds.), Audiovisual Translation. Theoretical and methodological challenges [Special Issue], Target 28/2, 248-260.
- Reviers, N. (2016). “On Context and Intersemiotic Cohesion in Audio Description.” InMartin Kažimír (ed.). Kontexty: Interdisciplinárny zborník. Gorlice: Osrodek Kultury Prawoslawnej.
Reviers, N. (2016). Audio Description services in Europe: An update. The Journal of Specialised Translation, 26, 232-247.
Reviers, N., & Remael, A. (2015). “Recreating Multimodal Cohesion in Audio Description: A Case Study of Audio Subtitling in Dutch Multilingual Films.” New Voices in Translation Studies, 13, 50–75.
- Reviers, N., Remael, A. and Daelemans, W. (2015). “The language of Audio Description in Dutch: Results of a corpus study.” In Jankowska et al. (eds.)
New Points of View on Audiovisual Translation and Accessibility. Bern: Peter Lang.
- Remael, A., Reviers, N. and Vercauteren, G. (2014). Pictures painted in words: ADLAB Audio Description guidelines. Published by ADLAB: Audio Description: Lifelong Access for the blind.
- Maszerowska, A., Matamala, A., Orero, P. and Reviers, N. (2014).
“From source text to target text: The art of audio description”. In Maszerowska, A., Matamala, A. and Orero, P. (Eds.). Audio Description: New Perspectives Illustrated. John Benjamins, pp. 1-10.
- Reviers, N. (2012). “Audio description and Translation Studies: A functional text type analysis of the audio described Dutch play Wintervögelchen”. In Bruti, S., Di Giovanni, E. & Orero, P. (eds.) Audiovisual translation across Europe: an ever changing landscape. Bern/Berlin: Peter Lang
- Reviers, N. (2011). “Audio description and translation studies: A functional text type analysis of the audio described Dutch play Wintervögelchen”. Artesis VT Working Paper
- Reviers, N. (2010). Analysing AD in terms of text types. Paper presented at the 10th Conference of the European Society for the Study of English, Torino, Italy
- Reviers, N. (2011). Audio Description in Dutch: initiating corpus research into a new form of multimodal translation. Paper presented at the conference ‘Points of View in language and culture: Audiovisual Translation’ at the Jagiellonian University, Krakau, Poland.
- Reviers, N. (2012). The Linguistic features of Audio Description. Paper presented at the 25th Conference of the Canadian Association of Translation Studies, part of the Congress 2012 of the Humanities and Social Sciences. Waterloo, Ontaria, Canada.
- Reviers, N. and Remael, A. (2013). Audio Description for live performances: The role of the introduction, paper presented at the 5th Advanced Research Seminar on Audio Description (ARSAD), March 13-14, 2013.
- Reviers, N. (2013). Audio Description in Dutch: a corpus-based study of the linguistic features of the text type. Paper presented at the conference “New Research in Translation and Interpreting Studies”, Tarragona, Spain
- Reviers, N. (2013). Audio Description and multimodal corpus development: a challenging combination. Paper presented at the 7th EST Congress, Germersheim, Germany
- Reviers, N. (06/11/2014). Technology and the study of audiovisual translations: An example of a research project. Paper presented at the 10th Languages and the Media Conference, Berlin, Germany
- Reviers, N. (28/11/2014). Introducing Corpus Analysis into Audio Description Research. Paper presented at the BAAHE annual conference entitles “Digital trends in (applied) linguistics, literature and translation studies.
- Reviers, N. (19/03/2014). The language of Dutch AD: first results of a corpus based study. Paper presented at the 5th ARSAD conference, Universita Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain.
- Reviers, N. (03/11/2016). The Language of Dutch Audio Description: facts and figures. Paper presented at the 11th Languages and the Media Conference, Berlin.
- Teaching workshop with Gert Vercauteren entitled “No Roses without Thorns”, at Languages & the Media, Berlin, November 2012.
- Teaching a one-day Workshop on Audio Description for the theatre at the Artesis University College, Antwerp: “Audiobeschrijving voor theater: all the world’s a stage”, 27/04/2013.